- The material on this site is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice by Freedman and Lorry, P.C. (“the Firm”). This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between the viewer and the Firm or any of the Firm’s lawyers. You should not act or rely on any information found in this site without seeking specific advice about your problem from us or another competent law firm.
- The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should be made carefully after you have communicated directly with the attorney you wish to hire.
- Every legal matter is different and is based on unique facts, circumstances, laws and other factors. Past performance is not necessarily an indication of the outcome of any future case. This site does not promise or warrant any particular outcome in any future case.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail, please remember that internet e-mail is not necessarily secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential internet e-mail messages. In addition, the act of sending an e-mail to the Firm or any attorney at the Firm, or submitting a form response or other materials through the site, will not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, your e-mail will not be privileged and the Firm will have no duty to keep confidential any information that you transmit to the Firm. If you send e-mail to us, you confirm that you understand and agree that the Firm will have no duty to keep confidential the information you are transmitting to the Firm.
- This website is not intended to constitute advertising. In several states, advertising disclaimers are required when law firms and attorneys indicate practice limitations or areas of concentration. The Firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this site in a state where this site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- To the extent that State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this site, the Firm designates its principal office as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and designates David Linker as the attorney responsible for this site.
- The Firm does not intend to practice law in any jurisdiction where the Firm does not have licensed attorneys. In jurisdictions in which no member of the Firm is licensed, the Firm operates with the assistance of local counsel.